The Estonian Consultants Association (EKA) is a voluntary organisation established in 1992 to join together the consultants and consultation firms of Estonia. The association members are professionals with long-term experience in consulting. With EKA’s aid, an entrepreneur and/or manager will find the suitable consultant to solve any developmental or managerial issue.
Since 2007, EKA is licensed to award professional qualifications and we continue to expand our influence in developing the regulation of the business and consultation market.
EKA’s mission is:
To advance the professional consultation services in Estonia via the individual activities of EKA members and professional networks, in a customer-friendly manner and pursuant to the Code of Ethics of Consultants.
EKA’s motto is:
“A consultants success is measured by the satisfaction of their clients”
What values does the Estonian Consultants Association offer?
For the client ordering consultation services:
- A trustworthy information channel to find competent and reliable consultants.
- A simple and established place for forwarding procurement invitations and finding consultants.
- Being a member of EKA means an obligation to perform by the Code of Ethics of Consultants. Thus, the client is ensured that the consultant is competent and discrete when solving their problems.
For the consultant:
- Being a member of EKA adds credibility, because EKA members are obliged to follow the Code of Ethics of Consultants and good practice.
- EKA introduces its members in an online catalogue to potential clients in Estonia and abroad.
- A professional network that provides access to reliable and competent consultants who can co-operate together on different projects.
- EKA members receive offers and invitations to tender for projects directly sent to EKA by clients. Some procurement invitations are made exclusively for EKA members (including international projects).
- Constant information on new methods and trends in consulting and regular information exchange between members.
- Member events and training. Regular meetings, seminars, conferences and training are held for the members free of charge or at a discounted price. EKA also mediates conferences organised by others at a discounted price for its members.
- EKA is an organisation licensed to award the professional qualification of Consultant. Awarding of the professional qualification meets the requirements of the European qualifications framework and the accredited consultants are internationally recognised.
- Being a member of EKA means you can contribute to the Estonian economy. EKA members have the wish and will to be the influencer not the influenced.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EKA.Konsultandid